10 hR Cosmetology License Renewal
Florida - Cosmetologist, Facial Specialist, Full Specialist, Nail Specialist
*No Testing or Examination Required
*CLICK ON THE BUTTONS TO Complete the 10 steps below
*After completing the 10 steps - check your email for your certificate.
- A minimum of one hours of HIV/AIDS & other communicable diseases.
- A minimum of three hours of sanitation and sterilization.
- A minimum of .5 of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- A minimum of .5 of issues of workers' compensation related to Florida law.
- A minimum of two hours of state and federal laws and rules related to cosmetologists, cosmetology, salons, specialists, specialty salons, and booth renters; specifically including but not limited to Chapter 477, F.S., and the Rules of the Board.
- A minimum of one of chemical makeup related to hair, skin and nails.
- A minimum of one hour of environmental issues.
- A minimum of one hours of Continuing Education which covers additional instruction in any of the courses approved by the State of Florida for the purpose of Continuing Education.