mASTER COSMETOLOGY LICENSE
Our cosmetology programs are designed to be engaging and fun while helping you to develop the skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed. It provides a basic understanding of hair, skin and nails and is designed to prepare students to take the State Board of Cosmetology licensing examination. AACI incorporates extensive hands-on learning to provide students with a total body approach to beauty and wellness. Upon completion, graduates are ready to succeed as licensed Cosmetologists. It provides students with a solid background of practical hands-on training directly related to the cosmetology industry. The Cosmetology program is 1,500 total hours over a period of 60 weeks. At AACI you will learn the following:
- The latest trends in haircutting, coloring and design for men, women and children
- Master hair texture concepts and create the haircut or style that will please every guest
- Provide nail services such as manicures and pedicures, as well as esthetic skin care procedures
- Develop marketing and communication skills to attract loyal salon clients and build your business through positive word of mouth—all while serving guests in your school
- Educational techniques using our exclusive curriculum
- Instructional techniques to help you guide a classroom
- Training to help you develop lesson plans and team-building methods with your students
- Networking to help learn different culture learning skills
HAIR DESIGNER LICENSE
- Be prepared to start your career sooner: the Hairstylist program consists of 1200 hours of instruction, compared to 1500 required for a Cosmetology program.
- Lower cost of education: you pay only for the required 1200 hours of instruction, or one-third less the hours than required for the Cosmetology program.
- Less student loan debt: with a lower cost of tuition, students may need to borrow less money***…and with less borrowed, student loan debt may be paid off more quickly.
- You can focus on what you love to do!